Background

Sunday, April 8, 2018

Session 8 Class 9


I found this great pack in my old stash somewhere, no idea where I got it from, but it has this great alphabet paper and some great bold patterns in it. I have just enough for kits this week with this layout. I used the School kids stamp set and thin cuts for the kids, apple and school. I had a bit of fun with colouring in the kids and the school, but if you wanted to colour in only a few items on them, it would still look cute. In another stamp set I have a cute chalkboard that would work for a few sayings on the inside, or leave it blank and use it for journalling. Feel free to place whichever sized pictures throughout the layout as I know that school pictures are usually either a bit bigger or a bit smaller than the 3x3's. Using another stamp set could also transform this layout into a cute primary one for a kid wearing bright colours or a party. I finished off this layout with some twine and I also added a stamp that is a folder tab underneath the top of the large photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment