Background

Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Session 8 Class 10


Once again, another session is ending. At least I got pictures on this layout. And they're only from last summer! This paper is from one of my all-time favourite paper packs - Jack! I love the versatility of it and the colour combination is so cool. If you want to go more outdoorsy, you can flip the tree paper to show some lumberjacks. I might have to make another one for a certain lumberjack in my family! I also have been wanting to use this super cute Boler RV stamp set so I created my own border paper with black ink and Juniper cardstock. I cut the title out from the Campin' Critters Cricut Cartridge and used the zip strips to frame the large picture on the left side. You could make that photo portrait as well and then place the zipstrips on the sides of the photo instead of the top and bottom. To complete the layout, I created my own pennant banner to echo the one on the Boler stamp. To add a bit more colour, you could colour in the pennant on the stamped image as well. 

I think this is a great layout to start everyone's summer with. If you don't already have pictures you can definitely take some this summer! See you again in the Fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment