Background

Monday, March 12, 2018

Session 8 Class 4


The Making Waves paperpack is truly magical, it has some beautiful pieces of paper and the accessories are beautiful. My daughter keeps stealing all of the accessories off my desk so I have to go hunting for them. 

I took some inspiration for this layout from the seasonal expression catalogue by using the circles as scales on the right page. To combine it into a 2 page layout, I used an overlay from the Artbooking Cartridge. I cut out the left scales using the centre cut function and then used the outside border as a frame on the right page. I added some stamping to accent the page with the lovely mermaid, some bubbles and the super cute saying. This layout could become 2 1-page layouts as well. The picture placement is open for what works for your pictures as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment