Background

Sunday, November 19, 2017

Scrapaholics Unite Session 7 Class 9

Another blast from the past, this is the Pear and Partridge paper, I combined it with the new Bearly Christmas paper, which is the green patterned on the bottom. An alternative layout is to use the Bearly Christmas paper with the back side of the Pear and Partridge as that is also a green with a mild pattern. Each person is able to choose a Picture My Life card to go on the right page, I chose a beautiful triangle tree as I am hoping to put pictures of our pear tree with a partridge sitting in it on this page once we get our Christmas decorations out. Alternatively, you can stamp the Santa in the middle of the extra piece of cardstock and use that piece as the PML card. The title was cut using the Artbooking Cricut cartridge and I popped up my Santa using 3D foam tape after fussy cutting. I completed the layout with a cute kraft bow and a coloured paper clip.

No comments:

Post a Comment