Background

Monday, October 30, 2017

Scrapaholics Unite Session 7 Class 7


I saw these 2 separate layouts in the idea book and online at CTMH and loved how they were done and thought that they would look cool as a 2 page layout for my class. I found some black and white patterned 6x6 cards that I had stashed in my card box that I haven't used in a while that looks really cool with this geometric pattern. combined with some black and lagoon cardstock, I love how this layout pops out. I completed the layout with more patterned washi tape, glitter tape and some black dots. I also painted the title with the shimmer brush to give it some subtle sparkle. The two pages can also be split by adding a title onto the left page, then you have a cover page and an end page for your books. 

No comments:

Post a Comment