Background

Sunday, October 8, 2017

Scrapaholics Unite Session 7 Class 4


This week's layout is made by a guest designer, Carissa Peach. She's my very talented sister/photographer and while she was visiting me during the summer she helped me out by creating this super cute layout. She actually credits my son with the idea as he tells the cutest kid joke: 

Kid: What did one cactus say to the other?
Parent: I don't know...
Kid: You look sharp!

He delivers that joke in the best way. Totally corny, but when you have cactus paper and some super cute colours, it makes for a great title! She also cut out some extra cacti from the Flower Market Cricut cartridge and then accented with some cute stamps. I also like that she incorporated the supercute zipstrip from the Prickly Pear paper pack on the top of the right photo well. To add some texture, she did a background tone-on-tone stamp on the Tangerine paper on the left. 

No comments:

Post a Comment