Background

Monday, April 17, 2017

Spring 2017 Scrapbooking Retreat Workshops

Hi all, I've actually finished the workshops for the retreat, before the retreat. I think this might be a record. Now hopefully I can prep them in time too. 

These cards use the Sugar Rush paper. I designed these so that they can be changed around if wanted, the You're Sweet card could be a Thank You or a Birthday card. By changing the sentiment on the front of the ice cream card, it could also change to something else. Versatility!

Father's Day Card and Mother's Day Card

The Father's Day card features the new paper pack from the Season Expression 2 catalogue called Jack (I may rave about it all weekend as I positively looove the red and black plaid). This card can also be changed to something other than Father's Day by stamping a different sentiment on the bottom. The Tea-rrific card is another versatile card as it can change depending upon the inside sentiment, but there is a matching teacup that says Happy Mother's Day that I stamped inside. This card is also using the gorgeous Live Beautifully paper that will be featured for National Scrapbooking Month in May.



Another new paper pack, No Worries is a beautiful beachy/nautical paper. I created this cute 2 page layout that is great for a lake, beach or somewhere with a tropical beverage.

No comments:

Post a Comment