Background

Sunday, November 6, 2016

Scrapaholics Unite Session 5 Class 7



I think when you see this layout in person you will like it even more! I had a couple of paper packs left of a CTMH Promotion from last spring called Happy Times. It has this gorgeous floral paper echoed throughout the pack in different ways, one is beautiful pink with shiny gold outlined flowers, while another is a full coloured version, then a white with a mint/teal green outline. You can see all three different papers in the close up below. I wanted to use these many papers in the layout, without using large pieces of this very busy paper. Plus I needed to have enough for all my students. I saw a similar layout on Pinterest and decided to adapt the layout with this paper pack here to make a patchwork type of background. 


To finish off the layout, I used this adorable sewing stamp set for the title, hearts on the right side and the cute banner on the top left page. I also used the gold striped paper from the paper pack and made a band across the page and matted it in pomegranate cardstock. Last piece was the white and gold ribbon around the 5x7 mat. 

No comments:

Post a Comment