Background

Thursday, November 24, 2016

Scrapaholics Unite Session 5 Class 10


If you made it to the retreat you have already experienced the Oh Deer! paper pack and oh my is it ever gorgeous. The reverse side of this paper is pinecones and pine needles. 

I decided to play up the fun of the deer on this layout. Along the Whisper grey cardstock is some Juniper washi tape, I dove-tailed my longer piece and then placed it upside down on the washi tape on one half of it. On the other half of the washi tape, I put down the smaller Whisper grey squares, leaving space to fold the tape around the edges. This ensured that I had an even amount of washi tape on all 3 of my squares because I could line them up better instead of cutting out pieces first and then lining them up. The longer cardstock piece anchored the tape well. I then cut the washi tape and folded the edges around the cardstock. 

I completed the layout with a Cricut title from Winter Frolic, a wooden deer and some twine wrapped around the bottom of the left side and knotted. 

No comments:

Post a Comment