Background

Monday, April 11, 2016

Scrapaholics Unite Session 4 Class 11


Welcome back to the Urban paper pack. We used this paper in a previous class for a family layout. I also purchased this super cute Teacher Appreciation Stamp Set that had this cute owl in a Grad cap that I've been dying to use (I loooove owls). I obviously don't have a real graduate, but Archer did get professional pics done for his preschool graduation last year that are just too cute. Now I just need to print the pics from his ceremony and doesn't the cool blue paper from Urban go so well with the school/graduation theme?

As for the layout, I used a cut out piece from the CTMH Artiste cartridge for the large blue background piece and accented with the slate backside of the Urban paper. The title is a cut from the Artistry cartridge and I popped in a polaroid shaped stamp from the April Stamp of the Month. You could turn this layout into a picture page as well and use all the funky cameras from the April SOTM instead of the graduating owl (there is also a globe with a grad cap on top in case you don't want the owl). 

No comments:

Post a Comment