Background

Monday, February 29, 2016

Scrapaholics Unite Session 4 Class 5


I have had a few people say that the didn't really like the La Vie En Rose paper pack. Now I've said this about a few before so I held my tongue about this one and just thought, well, you need to see it differently sometimes, that's all. When you see the paper in the catalogue, you're somewhat thrown off by the big bold print of the flowers that you don't notice the really cool geometric black and white patterns in it. So I decided to play it up a bit by using the new Cascading Charms stamp set along the bottom of the layout. Then with the flower paper and the black and white paper and a white matte, it really plays up the red and makes the flowers more subtle. I accented using the zip strip on the top right and added a simple title. 

No comments:

Post a Comment