Background

Saturday, February 13, 2016

Scrapaholics Unite Session 4 Class 3





I am in love with this layout, not just because of my adorable kids, but because it has a wonderful subtle tone to it. This is the Charlotte Paper Pack and it has this great heart and arrow theme to it. Perfect for a love layout and just in time for Valentine's day. I used a Picture My Life card for the left side of the layout and added a simple title from the Artistry Cartridge with some black hemp tied around some of the letters. Using the Artfully sent and Artistry Cartridges, I made the heart die cuts for the right page. I popped up the heart and arrow card and then put 3D hearts underneath. To pop out the heart circles, I just placed them on some Smoothie cardstock, added a few stamps and I was done. See the close up pics of the title and heart below. 













No comments:

Post a Comment