Background

Sunday, November 8, 2015

Calgary Scrapaholic Session 3 Class 4




The Snowhaven paper pack from the 2014-2015 catalogue is a non-traditional winter paper. I played up the red and grey in this pack by creating a mask from the CTMH Artbooking Cricut cartridge. I used the mask to sponge red, grey and blue ink to create a colorful backdrop to complement the paper. The effect of the sponging created a water colour look, you can see a close up in the picture below.  I used a word collage stamp for the title block in grey and to highlight Joy, I stamped it again in red and cut out Joy and used 3D foam tape to lift it. I finished off the layout by adding glitter tape and some jewels. 

A close up of the water colour look of the inking in the red snowflake. 

No comments:

Post a Comment