Background

Monday, November 17, 2014

Scrapaholics Unite Session 1 Class 7


Confetti Wishes - the name just screams cakes and cupcakes and parties, doesn't it? As I sat at my work desk looking at this paper and trying to get some inspiration, I received my latest CTMH order. In that order was the December Stamp of the Month, Cutie Pie. Well the layout just got slapped together after that. Mind you, I had to finish up the cards for the workshop coming up this weekend, so that's why it's a bit later than usual, sorry all! I did find the layout from Scrapbook Generations on this blog post, with my own added spin on it of course, but they do have some excellent layouts. 


To create the 3 colored cupcake on the top left of the page, I stamped the stand in Pacifica ink, then stamped the cupcake twice, once in Crystal Blue and once in Petal (purple).


I then cut out all 3 images, but only cutting out the top portion of the cupcake in the purple.



I adhered the cupcake onto the stand and used 3D foam to put the top purple half of the cupcake on. I added purple Stickles for the cherry and blue stickles for the bottom wrapper of the cupcake. 


I finished off the page by adding Stickles to the hearts on the title and the wooden Polaroid frame. I also used some glitter tape to add some more sparkle and a bit of ribbon under the title. 

                                              


No comments:

Post a Comment