Background

Sunday, October 12, 2014

Scrapaholics Unite Session 1 Class 2



I know I keep on saying that I love the versatility of CTMH products, but how can you not when they keep on coming out with such great things! This is the Seaside paper pack and instead of making this layout beachy, which would be super easy to do, I've maintained somewhat of an anything goes type of layout and just added elements to make it outdoorsy instead of beachy. I started the layout with inking the edges of the paper to make all the pieces distressed like the look of the patterned paper and the stamped title. I also made the Happy circle stamp in the journaling box a bit distressed by lightly dabbing a baby wipe to the stamp to remove some of the ink. To make the buttons, I cut a couple different sizes of buttons from different colors of cardstock, then ran them through the Cuttlebug using a polkadot folder, then distressed the embossed circles with a sandblock. I knotted hemp through the holes and adhered them with 3D foam tape. 

No comments:

Post a Comment