Background

Monday, April 8, 2013

DRCC Session 5 Class #10

This is the Later Sk8r paper from CTMH. It's mainly a boyish themed paper, but we need to represent the males sometimes, don't we? I had some fun with this one as I got to play with my new Fast and Furious stamp set. It has some super cute trucks, cars, accents and the tire tread. I stamped the dump truck twice, once in slate and then just the wheels in lagoon. I then cut out the wheels and adhered them in top of the slate colored truck with 3D foam tape.


For the title, I stamped it first on an extra piece of cardstock using the Posterboard Alphabet. I then scrunched up some tissue paper and dabbed it onto my ink pad then dabbed it on top of the letters. I repeated it with 3 different colors. I then cut the letters out and put them on the page. I like how it gives the layout a paint splattered look without a big mess.

No comments:

Post a Comment