Background

Sunday, November 11, 2012

DRCC Session 4 Class #10



Pear & Partridge Paper was perfect for this layout since the backside of the paper was a nice subtle New England Ivy design with the fancy swirly front side. I used the part of the title from a stamp set. I liked the saying "I will always Believe", but it was quite small. I masked out the believe on the small stamp set and then heat embossed Believe with cranberry embossing powder using the Friendship Large alphabet. To add some 3D effects, I stamped the tree and the stocking on white paper, cut them out and adhered them with 3D foam tape.


I wanted to use the Cranberry Baker's twine for this page so I brought it in by tying it around a feature photo as well as the string for my stamped mittens. I then wound it once around a brad to mimic a nail and popped the mittens up with 3D foam tape as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment