Background

Sunday, November 25, 2012

DRCC Session 4 Class #12

Well it's the last week of my class for 2012. I hope I've taught everyone some new things and that all my ladies have had a chance to put their pictures onto the layouts we've created.



For the last class, we're revisiting the Flirty paper, but using the sunset side mostly as it has a great leaf detail on it. I've chosen to use the Grown With Love stamp set that has a cute tree base stamp on it. You then use the smaller stamps to create leaves and fruit. I added dimension to the top part of the tree by using second generation stamping. I would ink the stamp as normal, stamp it on the paper, then move the stamp to a different location on the paper and stamp it again before reinking it to leave a lighter stamp of the same image. I added some 3D elements to the page with burlap ribbon knots. I completed the title using my Slice to cut out "with love" after stamping grown.

Check back in January for more posts about my class, although I hope to post some of the Christmas projects I have on the go. Happy Holidays!


No comments:

Post a Comment