Background

Monday, March 26, 2012

DRCC Session 2 Class #6


I used the Florentine paper pack for this layout. It has some great colors that complement snow and blue sky shots so it's very versatile for any scenic pictures. I used Cocoa ink and clear embossing powder for the "what a" using the Trinity Alphabet. I stamped "view" in Twilight ink using the Rustic alphabet on a piece of colonial white cardstock, which I then cut out and popped up using 3D foam tape. 


In order to add more pictures, I made a trifold out mini book on my layout. I took a 7x4" length of creme brulee cardstock and used a border punch on one end. After adhering my front picture, I folded the leftover piece of cardstock. 


I then used a 12x4" piece of Colonial White cardstock and folded it in half. I adhered my photo's to 3 sides with the folded portion to the right side. 


I attached the Creme brulee cardstock to the underside of the middle panel and attached ribbon to form a closure. 

No comments:

Post a Comment