Background

Thursday, January 19, 2012

DRCC Session 1 Class #10


This layout is going to be a bit of a challenge as during class I will not be displaying the completed layout. I will include with the packages a print out of the sketch of the layout and sizes of the pieces of paper. This is to help my students to be able to follow a recipe as well as learning about measurements. We did get to use some of the new butterfly flutter paper shapes on this layout. 

This is the last class of this session, but I will be starting another 10 classes on February 21, 2012 with all new layouts. I will be posting the projects the week before as I currently have been doing. I hope everyone has enjoyed being in my class and I hope you are able to join me for another session. 

No comments:

Post a Comment