This is a layout that I did quite some time ago, but I kept on forgetting to print the ultrasound pictures so I never seemed to finish it. I used the Wings paper pack from CTMH and the Take a Picture Stamp set. For the title I used the new Bohemian Alphabet for the word Attraction. I love how it has the flowers as part of the letter.
This was one stamp from the Take a Picture stamp set and I wanted to showcase the butterflies coming out of the film. Using a sponge, I carefully applied the black ink to the film and the canister on the stamp, then used the vineyard berry ink for the start of the butterflies. With the juniper ink, I overlapped on some of the butterflies so as to create a subtle change in the color. I then stamped the image onto a piece of scrap paper and cut it out, adhered it with pop dots and was done.